Monday, November 15, 2010

Wonder Showzen

Last Summer, my brother was visiting from Japan, because he's too good for the States. We were looking at funny vids, banned commercials, crap like that.

Me: "Have you seen Wonder Showzen"?
Jim: Wonder Wha? Who or what is a Wonder Showzen.
Me: It's pretty much the most racist, bigoted, wrongest most hilarious show ever produced. They make fun of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE, especially white people. Nothing is sacred on this show. I can only watch it every once in awhile, too much leads to retardation & psychosis.
Jim: (Sigh)..Great. Sounds right up my alley. Alright, let's see it. This is going to be some stupid crap, isn't it.





Jim: (look on face like I just handed him a turd pickle) What the hell did you just make me watch. People think that's funny?
Lee: Ah, you no like?
Jim: It's just immature, weird & sick. The hot dog & white people music videos were funny though.
Lee: Yeah. Hey, you let your kids watch South Park. Don't get all high & mighty on me, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment