Thursday, November 11, 2010

DNA Beach Blanket Bingo (Part 1)

Lineage Schmineage..

This whole what's-your-lineage DNA scientist game...the natives do that. "You're Eskimo-Christian-HipHop-Badabadabingbang too? Ohhhh, Dirka dirka, mohammed jihad, here are keys to the castle, open Shemsami..." The natives love their hyphenateds, yet hate others for theirs. Gangs of New York crap. If you're just trying to be an American, have your mode, they start adding all these hyphenateds to you & then slap a hyphenated sticker on you & say "haha, eat shit now, sucker". A guy, an American one, is like the country he lives in. Becomes responsible for the sins of the fathers, mothers, AND..the sins of the country he lives in..though this is no longer a patrician society in actuality. Dan Savage did this lecture that blew my mind..wish I'd never seen it, but I'm grateful there's a gay columnist and a female sociologist writer to write about what guys are rarely ever allowed to: the male heart wound. There's lots of dumbass douchie guys..I just get douchey now & then. I try to be happy. I've GOT to, it affects people I care about when I give in to negativity too much. Some stuff just can't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment