Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Haterz

I said to someone recently that I hate people, but that's not the case so much. I'd had a bad day, I was kinda slacking & getting chewed for it. My car had stalled & I was more angry at myself for being dumb & not getting gas while I was thinking about it. A couple of people stopped their routines to help me push some. I was outside the gate to the parking lot & some jogger stopped, helped me push it a bit. I said "thanks, bless ya bro, I got it from here". He said "are you sure, I can help you the whole way". I don't know why I didn't say YES, but hell..I was grateful for the bit he did help, didn't want to take advantage of the dude. I get inside the lot, and there's this incline, it was becoming impossible to push. This pickup truck was behind me, and I sort of waved at the guy to go around me. MOST people would've just zipped around. But this good ole boy jumped out and helped me push it into a lot. "Howdy feller. Need some help?" Damn. Then I go saying I hate people. I don't. It's just having realistic expectations. I guess they liked the mohawk I was still sporting, I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment