Friday, October 29, 2010

Where I Am...

..is where I must be at present.

I deleted all my followers. All whopping two of them. Why. Because it'll just seem like a bunch of yetzer hocuscadabra to them.

I said people shouldn't be read like a book. Well, maybe I am a book that should be read by the right people. I've got a lot of funny stories about babylon. Let's just call this "Transmissions From Radio Babylon".

Good? Nobody wants to hear it. So I go nuts. I go "crazy". Wah wah.

I'm packing some boxes with odds & ends, silly stuff like comics, a Betty Boop on a Harley wall clock, etc. A few days ago my mom gives me a gift..it's a Diaries From the Holocaust memorial calender. It's the thought that counts. My poor mom who understands empathy, not so much compassion. A Mad Magazine calender would've cheered me up more. I've already watched like every documentary on the holocaust, I know a lot about it, and I never knew why I did stuff like that..I'll get into why it was I believe I did stuff like that, why I've gravitated to "Strangers" through no conscious effort. Anyway, I find a welding mask that I bought from a pawn shop years ago that I took to a Gwar show to have it signed. It just LOOKED like something Gwar would use in one of their shows..and turns out, hey, the lead singer knows the guy that made the welding mask & in fact he was in Gwar and made a bunch of their props.

Me: Get outta here.

Lead Singer: No, man, for real. His name's yadda yadda, this is a crazy coinkydink! Man, the other guys should see this...YO! Check this out! Can we all sign it? Do you want to play pool?

Me: Does the pope ride in a glass car because everyone wants to empty a clip in his ass? HELL YES.

So, yes, I have a Ghostrider welding mask signed by Gwar. Ebay-a-palooza.

This is Gwar. The music sucks. Cookie monster vocals & forgettable metal. The shows are pretty wild though & they're fun.



I prefer Cookie Mongoloid. Speed metal is more my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment