Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Here We Go...

I will do this again...I had an idea awhile back for time-released blog posts for people I wanted to be able to read when I was indisposed or couldn't be there for them.

MMar 8, 2010
Notes From The Waiting Room - Part One

"Love" What is it? To be honest, I have no clue. Most people dont, yet trick themselves into thinking they do. WHat the hell is It. Well...it's insanity. More so today in a loveless world...what's the divorce rate up to now? It's an invention of the greeting card industry..yes, its mos def that. But It's also mutual, SENSIBLE sacrifice. It's wanting to declare a geehawd on a million muthafuckas WITH someone..not FOR them or against them. Four chambers in the heart, to be loaded with bullets to shoot at a wicked world. A pilot & copilot in a B52 bomber. Its kinship...but it has to go beyond that. It is NOT waiting in vain...but if it's mutual you can wait until the Sun turns supernova. You can wait until generations of stars become wishes. It IS insanity...but it has to be measured insanity to be a healthy insanity, small doses... "A little nonsense now & then is treasured by the wisest men". Well, that's what I *think* Love is....but what the fuck do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment